Auto Selector for Emoji:
By default it uses a CDN to serve the emojis and it uses SVG format. It also provides a local fallback if the CDN fails. You can also style the emoji via CSS. The class used is emoji
* 850+ super cool emoji
*AutoSuggest Emoji in post
* Unicode emoji are replaced with images from the chosen set
* Short names such as "kissing_heart" are replaced with images
* Safe fall back if CDN is down the images will be served from your server
* SVG format - It will look super sharp on retina devices
* emoji CSS class - use the CSS class to style the emoji to your liking. for example base dimension, border etc etc
Quick Copy and Paste from:
:grinning::grin::joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::innocent::smiling_imp::imp::wink::blush::relaxed::yum::relieved::heart_eyes::sunglasses::smirk: and man many more.
850+ Emoji support :scream::scream::scream_cat::scream::punch::punch: because The SmartWare powered by :coffee: and :beer: + :heartpulse:
and man many more.
850+ Emoji support because The SmartWare powered by and +