By RiyaMukati
Having a root access to your device may be one of the most important things for you. So you should learn why to root Samsung Galaxy J7 and how to root j7 without pc. Rooting is an important feature of a phone because it gives you access to all the applications which were built in and you had not an access before. Here are simple steps where I will guide you as to how to root your Samsung galaxy j7. You can perform this simple steps on your own at your home by just needing a few things which you can find at your home easily.

First of all, you should know that rooting is not an official process it is not allowed especially for Samsung devices. This is an unofficial operation which is actually not supported by Samsung devices and you may lose your phone warranty

Though it is an unofficial process but after this process, you will be able to follow the following. You can remove bloatware, You can install apps other than from google play, You can Install custom recovery images, You can take backup with the non-android application. You can install custom ROM’s and you can do a lot more .